This innovative, affordable product couples leak detection and facility monitoring in one plug-and-play package.
Designed to be simple, effective, and efficient, RLE Technologies’ F200 includes:
- 4 Sensor Inputs – Accommodates our temperature sensors, temperature/humidity sensors, or a combination of the two.
- 1 Zone Leak Detection – Supervise an SD‑Z1 spot detector or up to 200 feet of our patented leak detection sensing cable and inline SD‑Z spot detectors. If you plan to use the F200 for leak detection, be sure to order an LC-KIT along with your F200 and sensing cable.
- Simple plug-and-play installation and setup
- Web-accessible with a clean, easy to use, mobile-friendly web interface
- Monitors eight dry contact inputs and four temperature or temperature/humidity sensors, plus one zone of leak detection
- Single zone leak detection supports up to 200’ of leak detection sensing cable and/or spot detectors
- USB power – run the F200 from:
- The included wall wart
- The USB port on a computer plugged into a wall outlet (not an undocked laptop)
- A USB hub that provides 500mA of power to the F200 and is powered by an external power supply plugged into a wall outlet
- Multiple alarm notification configurations including audible and visible indicators, integrated web interface, email messaging, and SNMP traps
- Relay output allows for simple control of an external device upon alarm condition
- Modbus output enables simple integration to a Building Management System (BMS)
- Integrated logging and trending – trending data available as a downloadable CSV file
- Timekeeping via RTC or NTP
Included Equipment: F200 controller; 3.3ft (1m) network cable; 5V USB (Type A) wall wart power adapter with Type C,G, and I blades; USB mini B to USB A cable
Additional Requirements: Digital temperature sensors, digital temperature/humidity sensors, leak detection leader cable, leak detection sensing cable, SD-Z or SD-Z1 spot detectors, end-of-line terminator, rack mount kit, PoE kit (as needed for application)
Power: (US) 5VDC @ 500mA max; 110/240VAC 50/60Hz; Wall adapter (Type A blade) to USB connector, with Type C, G, and I blades for international use (included)
- Temperature/Humidity: 4 1-wire digital temperature or 1-wire digital temperature/humidity sensor inputs; RJ11 connectors; plug-and-play; configurable alarm points
- Digital (Dry Contact): 8 digital alarm points; configurable
- Sensing Cable: One zone leak detection, compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables and SD-Z and SD-Z1 spot detectors
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (not included), or wire one SD-Z1 directly to the F200
- Maximum Sensing Cable Length: 200ft (61m) of conductive fluid sensing cable, or 140ft (43m) of chemical sensing cable
Relay Output: 1 Form C summary relay; 2A @ 30VDC, 0.5A @ 125VAC. Configurable as summary alarm output or manual operation.
- Panel: Audible alarm, visible LED
- Integrated Web Interface: Dashboard overview with alarm indicators
- Email: Up to 8 email recipients; email sent on alarm to recipients, distribution list, or email-to-SMS
- SNMP Traps: Multiple community strings
- Relay: 1 Form C summary relay output
Web Interface Login Security: 8 password read only users; 8 password read/write users
- Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT, RJ45 connector; 500 VAC RMS isolation; DHCP capable; Static IP-addressable
- TCP/IP: ARP; DNS; UDP; DHCP
- HTML: Supports multiple simultaneous connections
- SMTP (email): SMTP authentication; supports SSLv3 RSA:RC4-128:MD5; up to 8 recipients
- Modbus TCP/IP: Modbus slave; TCP/IP transmission protocol
- SNMP: V1; V2C MIB-2 compliant; NMS Manageable with Get and Traps: V2C Get, V2C and V1 Traps
Timekeeping: Onboard configurable real-time clock (RTC); Network Time Protocol (NTP) capable (internet access required for NTP)
Logging: Logs 50 most recent alarm and return to normal events with date/time stamp
Trending: Records up to 86,400 points of sensor data. Sample interval set from 10 seconds to 1 day. CSV downloadable.
- Temperature: -13° to 158°F (-25° to 70°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Dimensions: 5.63″W x 1.00″H x 2.63″D (143mmW x 25mmH x 67mmD)
Weight: 10.1 oz. (287g)
Mounting: Stand alone; keyholes included for wall mount; rack mount bracket available
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1; certified to CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; RoHS compliant