The 10K is a robust, durable leak detection controller with a small footprint and a unique enclosure that allows it to be mounted on a DIN rail. The 10K does not have a web interface.
The 10K features:
- Distance-read leak detection.
- Monitors up to 10,000 feet (3,048 meters) of sensing cable.
- Compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables and the SeaHawk SD-Z spot detector.
- Audible and visible alarm notification.
- Panel and DIN rail mountable enclosure.
- Can be networked with other RLE web-accessible controllers or any other Modbus RTU-equipped monitoring system.
The 10K requires an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the 10K. Purchase RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST or WA-AC-24-ST.
Included Equipment: SeaHawk 10K controller, leader cable, end-of-line (EOL) terminator
Additional Requirements: Isolated RLE power supply, sensing cable and spot detector (as needed for application)
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 12-24VDC (±10%) Isolated, 50-60Hz; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST (not included)
- 12-24VAC (±10%) Isolated, 50-60Hz; requires RLE power supply WA-AC-24-ST (not included)
- 400mA max @ 12VAC/DC; 200mA max @ 24 VAC/DC
Output Relay: 1 Form C, 5A resistive @ 30VDC, 8A resistive @ 250VAC, Minimum load 10mA @ 5VDC (Signal)
- Leak Detection Cable: Compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables (not included)
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (included)
- Maximum Length: 10,000ft (3048m) of sensing cable
- Minimum Length: 35ft (11m)
- Detection Accuracy: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.5% of the cable length
- Detection Repeatability: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.25% of the cable length
- Detection Response: When used with sensing cable, 5-990sec. (selectable).
- EIA-485: 1200, 9600, or 38400 baud, N2 (selectable); Parity: none, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- Modbus (RTU): Slave; RTU mode; Supports function codes 03, 04, 06 and 16 Master; RTU mode for integration with select RLE controllers or any Modbus master BMS/NMS. Addressable from 1-255.
- Johnson Controls Metasys (N2)
- Visible Alarm: Red LED for leak alarm; yellow LED for cable contamination or fault; 4-character LED displays distance or fault status
- Audible Alarm: 85dBA @ 2ft (0.6m); re-sound configurable, 0-999min.
Front Panel Interface
- 4-character LED: Displays leak or contamination distance or fault status.
- 6 LED Indicators:
- Red: Leak
- Yellow: Cable Fault or Contamination
- Green: Power On
- Green: Measurements made in feet
- Green: Measurements made in meters
- Green: Microamps of current on cable
- Push Button: Test/Reset/Alarm Silence, cycle through device functions
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 2.8”W x 4.3”H x 2.4”D (71mmW x 109mmH x 61mmD)
Weight: 5.3oz. (153g)
Mounting: DIN rail or panel mountable
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to EN 61010-1; UL 61010-1, certified to CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; RoHS compliant