This LD1500 is ideal for areas where sensing cable may not be visible, and is most commonly installed in data centers (under raised floors), museums, libraries, clean rooms, and telecommunication centers.
The LD1500 features:
- Distance-read leak detection controller.
- Monitors up to 1,500 feet (457 meters) of RLE sensing cable.
- Compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables and the SeaHawk SD-Z spot detector.
- An easy to use web interface, accessible from any browser or mobile device.
- Integration via protocol into a larger BMS or RLE LD2100 or LD5200 controller.
The LD1500 requires an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the LD1500. Purchase either RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24 or RLE’s LD-ENC.
Included Equipment: LD1500 controller, leader cable, end-of-line (EOL) terminator
Additional Requirements: Isolated RLE power supply, sensing cable and spot detector (as needed for application)
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 24VDC Isolated @ 600mA max., 50/60Hz; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24 (not included)
- 100/120/230-240VAC@ 500mA max., 50/60Hz; requires RLE LD-ENC enclosure (not included)
- Leak Detection Cable: Compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables (not included)
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (included)
- Maximum Length: 1,500ft (457m) of sensing cable
- Minimum Length: 35ft (11 m)
- Detection Accuracy: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.5% of the cable length
- Detection Repeatability: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.25% of the cable length
- Detection Response Time: When used with sensing cable, 5-995sec; software adjustable in 5 second increments; ±2sec.
- Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T, RJ45 connector; 500VAC RMS isolation
- EIA-232: DB9 female connector; 9600 baud; 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit
- EIA-485: 1200, 2400, 9600, 19200, or 38400 baud (selectable); Parity: none, even or odd, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- TCP/IP, HTML, TFTP: IPv4.0; webpages comply with Rehabilitation Act of 1973, sections 504 and 508, US Dept of Education (website accessibility for computer users with disabilities)
- SNMP: V1: V2C MIB-2 compliant; NMS Manageable with Get, Set, Traps
- Modbus (EIA-485): Slave; RTU mode; Supports function codes 03, 04, 06 and 16 Master: RTU mode for integration with RLE’s LD5200, LD2100 and LD1500 products; Johnson N2
- Modbus TCP/IP UDP/IP: Modbus Slave; TCP/IP transmission protocol Modbus Master; TCP/IP transmission protocol for integration with RLE’s LD2100 and LD1500 products
- BACnet/IP: ASHRAE STD 135-2004 Annex J
- BACnet MS/TP: EIA-485
- BACnet Alarms: Automatically reports to a single destination
- Terminal Emulation (EIA-232): VT100 compatible
- Visual Alarm: Bi-color status LED
- SNMP Traps/Informs (Ethernet): 2 Community Strings
- Event Log: Last 10 events
- Web Browser Access (Ethernet): 1 Web password Read Only; 1 Web password Read/Write
- Terminal Emulation Access: None
Front Panel Interface
- LED Indicators: Power/Status: 1 bi-color (Power On: green; Alarm / Cable Fault / Cable Contamination: red)
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 185°F (-20° to 85°C)
Dimensions: 7″W x 3.62″H x 1.25″D (178mmW x 92mmH x 32mmD)
Weight: 1.5 lbs. (680g)
Mounting: Panel mount Type 1 enclosure. Optional wall mount enclosure available (LD-ENC-NP)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1; certified to CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; RoHS compliant