The LD2100 is ideal for monitoring large leak detection networks, facilities with raised floors, museums, libraries, data centers, clean rooms, telecommunication centers, and other critical areas.
The LD2100 features:
- Distance-read leak detection.
- Monitors up to 5,000 feet (1,524 meters) of sensing cable.
- Compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables and the SD-Z spot detector.
- An easy to use web interface, accessible from any browser or mobile device.
- Can be configured for direct alarm notification via email.
- Firmware includes a user configurable map which, when a leak is detected, pinpoints the location of the leak on the map.
- NO licensing fees – Firmware updates are available free of charge.
- Can be configured as a Modbus master in systems with multiple RLE leak detection controllers.
- Integrates via protocol into a larger BMS.
The LD2100 requires an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the LD2100. Purchase either RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24 or RLE’s LD-ENC.
Included Equipment: LD2100 controller, leader cable, end-of-line (EOL) terminator
Additional Requirements: Isolated RLE power supply, sensing cable (as needed for application)
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 24VDC Isolated @ 600mA max., 50/60Hz; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24 (not included)
- 100/120/230-240VAC @ 500mA max., 50/60Hz; requires RLE LD-ENC enclosure (not included)
Output: 1 Form C summary relay, 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC; configurable for latched or non-latched
- Leak Detection Cable: Compatible with SeaHawk sensing cable (not included)
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (included)
- Maximum Length: 5,000ft (1524m) of leak detection sensing cable
- Minimum Length: 35ft (11m)
- Detection Accuracy: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.5% of the cable length
- Detection Repeatability: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.25% of the cable length
- Detection Response Time: When used with sensing cable, 5-995sec; software adjustable in 5 second increments; ±2sec.
- Ethernet: 10/100BaseT, full/half duplex RJ45 connector; 500VAC RMS isolation
- EIA-232: DB9 female connector; 9600 baud; 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit
- EIA-485: 9600, 19200, 38400, or 56700 baud (selectable); Parity: none, even or odd, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- TCP/IP, HTML, TFTP: IPv4.0; webpages comply with Rehabilitation Act of 1973, sections 504 and 508, US Dept of Education (website accessibility for computer users with disabilities)
- SNMP: V1: V2C MIB-2 compliant; NMS Manageable with Get, Set, Traps: V3 optional
- SMTP (Email): Supports Client Authentication (plain and login); compatible with ESMTP Servers
- Modbus (EIA-485): Slave; RTU mode; Supports function codes 03, 04, 06 and 16 Master: RTU mode for integration with RLE’s LD5200, LD2100, and LD1500 products; Johnson N2
- Modbus TCP/IP UDP/IP: Modbus Slave; TCP/IP transmission protocol Modbus Master; TCP/IP transmission protocol for integration with RLE’s LD2100 and LD1500 products
- BACnet/IP: ASHRAE STD 135-2004 Annex J
- BACnet MS/TP: EIA-485
- BACnet Alarms: Automatically reports to a single destination
- Terminal Emulation (EIA-232): VT100 compatible
- Visible Alarm: Green, alphanumeric, dot matrix LED display; bi-color status LED
- Audible Alarm: 70dBA @ 2ft (0.6m); re-sound configurable (disabled, 0-24 hours)
- Email (Ethernet): 4 email recipients; email sent on Alarm and Return to Normal; each alarm notifies all email recipients
- SNMP Traps (Ethernet): 4 Community Strings
- Event Log: Last 500 events
- Trend Log: Cable current level once daily for the last 288 days
- Web Browser Access (Ethernet): Web password Read Only; 1 Web password Read/Write
- Terminal Emulation Access: None
Front Panel Interface
- Display: Green alphanumeric dot matrix display
- Push Buttons: Test/Reset: 1
- LED Indicators: Power/Status: 1 bi-color (Power On: green; Alarm: red)
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 185°F (-20° to 85°C)
Dimensions & Weight: 8″W x 4.25″H x 1.25″D (203mmW x 108mmH x 32mmD); 1.5 lbs. (680g)
Mounting: Panel mount Type 1 enclosure
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326-1:2005; RoHS compliant