Designed to work with all of RLE’s leak detection controllers, the SD-Z spot detector can be connected to other SD-Z units or to sensing or non-sensing cable.
When used with a distance-read system, the SD-Z simulates 50 feet of cable – 25ft. (7.62m) from the male connector to the SD-Z, and 25ft. (7.62m) from the SD-Z to the female connector.
Because a SD-Z cannot connect directly to a controller, an LC-KIT is required for installation. Most RLE controllers come with an LC-KIT.
Power: N/A (powered by controller)
Leader Cable (Non-sensing)
- Length: 10 inches (0.25m); male & female connector
- Connector: 1 male, 1 female; 4 pin, 0.96in (24.4mm) diameter; connects to SeaHawk sensing cable (SC) cable or non-sensing cable (NSC)
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 1.55″W x 2.0″H x 1.0″D (39.4mmW x 50.8mmH x 25.4mmD)
Weight: 3 oz. (93g)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant