The Power Fail Monitor (PFM) is a power failure sensor that detects the loss of utility power. It provides early warning that power has been lost and that reserve power needs to be activated, and sends an alarm signal via its Form C output relay.
The unit plugs directly into a standard (USA) 120V power outlet and screws securely into the outlet to ensure that it is not accidentally disconnected.
- Provides early warning of power loss
- Plugs into any standard (USA) 120V outlet
- Provides Form C output relay upon loss of power
- Cost-effective, reliable power fail monitor
Power Fail Monitor – Domestic (PFM)
Power: 120VAC @ 15mA
Relay Output: 1 Dry Contact, Form C; 10A @ 120VAC; 5A @ 30VDC)
- Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Dimensions: 2.375″W x 3.5″H x 2.25″D (60mmW x 89mmH x 57mmD)
Weight: 0.21 lbs. (0.01kg)