WiNG is a complete system of sensors, gateway manager, and range extenders that allows you to monitor your facility for changes in conditions including: temperature, humidity, dew point, differential pressure, and fluid leaks.
The WiNG-MGR receives and aggregates signals from WiNG sensors and includes:
- Uses 900MHz radio-based communication
- Transmission range between WiNG-MGR and sensors up to 600 feet.
- A sleek, user friendly web interface that includes integrated mapping, accessible from any browser or mobile device.
- Supports HTTPS and secure email services
- An open protocol for easy integration into larger BMS and NMS systems via SNMP, Modbus, or BACnet.
- NO licensing fees – Firmware updates are available free of charge.
- Capacity for up to 250 WiNG sensors on a single manager, up to 400 sensors with range extenders.
Designed with your facility’s security in mind, WiNG sensors do not have IP addresses and cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network. This ensures that they cannot be used as unauthorized wireless access points.
Power: 24VAC @ 600mA max, 50/60Hz, 24VDC @ 600mA max.
Included Equipment: WiNG-MGR v2, PSWA-DC-24 power supply, antennas, rack mount tabs
Wired Relay Outputs: Two (2) Dry Contact, Form C, 1A @ 24VDC resistive, 0.5A @ 120VAC
Maximum Number of Wireless Sensors Per Manager: RLE recommends not exceeding 250 sensors per WiNG-MGR; 400 sensors per WiNG-MGR may be accomplished with range extenders, but signal conflict will increase.
- Ethernet: 10/100 BASE-T, RJ45 connector; 500VAC RMS isolation
- EIA-485: 9600, 19200, or 38400 baud; no parity; 8 data bits; 1 stop bit
- USB: Serial port emulation for diagnostics; 115200 baud; no parity; 8 data bits; 1 stop bit
- TCP/IP, HTML, SNMP: IPv4, IPv6; HTTP/HTTPS (TLS1.2); V1, V2C, V3
- Modbus (EIA-485): Modbus Slave
- Modbus TCP/IP UDP/IP: Modbus Slave; TCP/IP transmission protocol
- BACnet/IP: ASHRAE STD 135-2004 Annex J
- BACnet/MSTP: EIA-485
Wireless Interface: Proprietary protocol from sensors to manager/range extender; mesh backbone between manager and range extender; appropriate receivers for configuration (900MHz), RP/SMA connectors for 868MHz-928MHz antennas.
Login Security: Web browser access (Ethernet); 4 users and passwords can be configured
- Temperature/Humidity: Records temperature and humidity data at 5 minute intervals; daily records; retains 30 days of information
- Temperature: 32ºF to 140ºF (0ºC to 60ºC)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude: 15,000 ft (4572m) max.; 9,842ft (3000m) max. if applying more than 150V, 50/60Hz to relays from overvoltage category II circuit
Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 185ºF (-20ºC to 85ºC)
Mounting: Desktop, rack mount (tabs included)
Dimensions and Weight: 9.7”W x 4.8”D x 1.8”H (24.6cmW x 12.2cmD x 4.6cmH), 2.7lb (1.23kg)
Certifications: ETL listed; CE; conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, EN 61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3; ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-3; IEC 61326-1; certified to CSA C22.2 #61010; FCC X7J-A11072401, MCQ-XB900HP, and 47CFR 15B; IC 8975A-A11072401, 1846A-XB900HP, and ICES-003; RoHS compliant