Once you learn how robust and user-friendly our equipment is, you want to install it everywhere. And we’re definitely proponents of that philosophy.
But what if you bought a little too much RLE gear and have some you wish to return?
Or maybe you have a problem with RLE equipment that can’t be solved using the technical documentation available on our website and need to ship it in for repairs?
We can help.
- Contact our technical support staff, and they’ll provide you with a form to fill out to get the RMA Process started.
- Once you’ve filled out and submitted the form, our staff will contact you with an RMA number.
- All equipment shipped back to RLE must have an RMA number associated with it. Let us repeat: whether you over-purchased equipment or need to return gear for advanced troubleshooting, you must have an RMA number.
- An authorized RMA number can only be issued by RLE Technologies Technical Support and is valid for 30 days.
- We’ll also send you a complete copy of our RMA procedure – so you’ll understand how our process works – and directions to help you ship your product back.
Looking to get a head start and study the details? An overview of our return policy and process can be reviewed here.
Please keep in mind that all returned equipment must be unopened and unused and that returns of any product within 90 days of its receipt are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Used products and products returned beyond 90 days of receipt are subject to an additional restocking fee.