Designed for use with the WiNG-MGR-868 and BMS-WING-868 systems, the WiNG-DI-868 sensor allows you to take a wired digital input and convert it to a wireless signal that can be implemented into a WiNG monitoring system.
The WiNG-DI-868 Features:
- Uses 868MHz radio-based communication
- Proprietary wireless design
- Accepts one digital input, configurable as normally open or normally closed
- Designed with your facility’s security in mind, WiNG sensors do not have IP addresses and cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network. This ensures that they cannot be used as unauthorized wireless access points.
- A transmission range between manager and sensors that is second to none:
- Up to 100 feet (30.5m) through multiple walls
- Up to 270 feet (82.3m) through one wall
- Up to 600 feet (183m) direct line of sight
- Add up to 1,000 feet (305m) direct line of sight with a WiNG-RXT-868 range extender
- Unparalleled sensor battery life:
- Up to 5 years across full operating range: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Up 8 years at temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
- Up to 12 year battery life at room temperature
- Polling rate of 10-20 seconds