This LD1500-M is ideal for areas where sensing cable may not be visible, and is most commonly installed in data centers (under raised floors), museums, libraries, clean rooms, and telecommunication centers.
The LD1500-M Features:
- Distance-read leak detection controller.
- Monitors up to 1,500 feet (457 meters) of RLE’s chemical sensing cable.
- Compatible with SeaHawk chemical sensing cable
- Includes the leader cable and EOL that are compatible with chemical sensing cable.
- An easy to use web interface, accessible from any browser or mobile device.
- Integration via protocol into a larger BMS or RLE LD2100 or LD5200 controller.
Make Sure You Have An Isolated Power Supply!
RLE leak detection controllers, including the LD1500-M, require an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the LD1500-M. Purchase an RLE power supply – PSWA-DC-24 or 24V-POE-Kit – or RLE’s LD-ENC.
Click here for more information about RLE leak detection controllers and isolated power supplies.
Included Equipment: LD1500 controller, chemical cable leader cable, chemical cable end-of-line (EOL) terminator
Additional Requirements: Isolated RLE power supply, chemical sensing cable (as needed for application)
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 24VDC Isolated @ 600mA max., 50/60Hz; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24 (not included)
- 100/120/230-240VAC@ 500mA max., 50/60Hz; requires RLE LD-ENC enclosure (not included)
- Leak Detection Cable: Compatible with SeaHawk chemical sensing cables (not included)
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (included)
- Maximum Length: 1,500ft (457m) of chemical sensing cable
- Minimum Length: 35ft (11 m)
- Detection Accuracy: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.5% of the cable length
- Detection Repeatability: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.25% of the cable length
- Detection Response Time: When used with sensing cable, 5-995sec; software adjustable in 5 second increments; ±2sec.
- EIA-485: 1200, 2400, 9600, 19200, or 38400 baud (selectable); Parity: none, even or odd, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- EIA-232: DB9 female connector; 9600 baud; 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit
- RJ-45: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port; 500VAC RMS isolation
- EIA-485: Modbus RTU, Server; BACnet MS/TP; N2
- EIA-232: Terminal emulation, VT100 compatible
- RJ-45: Ethernet, TCP/IP; Modbus TCP/UDP, Server; SNMP V1, V2; NTP, SMTP, DNS; BACnet/IP
- Visual Alarm: Bi-color status LED
- SNMP Traps/Informs (Ethernet): 2 Community Strings
- Event Log: Last 10 events
- Web Browser Access (Ethernet): 1 Web password Read Only; 1 Web password Read/Write
- Terminal Emulation Access: None
Front Panel Interface
- LED Indicators: Power/Status: 1 bi-color (Power On: green; Alarm / Cable Fault / Cable Contamination: red)
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 185°F (-20° to 85°C)
Dimensions: 7″W x 3.62″H x 1.25″D (178mmW x 92mmH x 32mmD)
Weight: 1.5 lbs. (680g)
Mounting: Panel mount Type 1 enclosure. Optional wall mount enclosure available (LD-ENC-NP)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1; certified to CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; RoHS compliant