The SeaHawk LD310-M single zone leak detection controller monitors up to 300 feet (91 meters) of chemical sensing cable. This unit comes with the leader cable and EOL that are compatible with our chemical sensing cable.
Make Sure You Have An Isolated Power Supply!
RLE leak detection controllers, including the LD310-M, require an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the LD310-M. Purchase RLE’s WA-DC-5-ST with the LD310-M.
If you are using the LD310-M in an international location, purchase the PSWA-DC-5 power supply and any applicable blade attachments.
Click here for more information about RLE leak detection controllers and isolated power supplies.
Included Equipment: LD310 controller, chemical cable leader cable, chemical cable end-of-line (EOL) terminator
Additional Requirements: Power supply WA-DC-5-ST, chemical sensing cable (as needed for application)
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 5VDC Isolated (±10%) @ 100mA max; requires RLE power supply WA-DC-5-ST (not included)
- Leak Detection Cable: Compatible with SC-C
- One Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (included)
- Maximum Sensing Cable Length: 300ft (91m) of chemical sensing cable
- Detection Response Time: Less than 20sec; 10sec typical.
Outputs: 2 Form C Alarm Relays (leak and fault); 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC; configurable as supervised or non-supervised
- Audible Alarm: 85dB @ 10cm (min)
- Visual Alarm: Bi-color LED
Front Panel Interface
- Audible Alarm: Indicates cable break or leak detected
- LED Indicator:
- Normal Operation: Green
- Cable Fault: Flashing orange
- Leak Detected: Flashing red
- Push Button Switch:
- Push Once: Silence alarm
- Push and Hold for 5 Seconds: Initiates system test, resets system, clears all active alarms
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 4.4”L x 2.5”W x 1.5”H (11.2cmL x 6.4cmW x 3.8cmH)
Weight: 0.2lb (0.10kg)
Mounting: Free standing, zip ties, screw and keyhole – spaced 2.5” (6.4cm), junction box – 2 screws spaced 3.28” (8.3cm)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1; RoHS compliant