The LD5200-M is our most robust, feature-rich leak detection controller. It is ideal for monitoring large leak detection networks, facilities with raised floors, museums, libraries, data centers, clean rooms, telecommunication centers, and other critical areas.
The LD5200-M Features:
- Distance-read leak detection.
- Monitors up to 10,000 feet (3,048 meters) of RLE’s chemical sensing cable.
- Compatible with SeaHawk chemical sensing cable.
- Includes the leader cable and EOL that are compatible with chemical sensing cable.
- LCD touchscreen on front of unit for configuration and alarm notification.
- An easy to use web interface, accessible from any browser or mobile device.
- Can be configured for direct alarm notification via email.
- Firmware includes up to 10 user configurable maps which, when a leak is detected, pinpoints the location of the leak on the map.
- NO licensing fees – Firmware updates are available free of charge.
- Can be configured as a Modbus Client in systems with multiple RLE leak detection controllers.
- Integrates via protocol into a larger BMS.
Included Equipment: LD5200 controller with power supply, chemical cable leader cable, end-of-line (EOL) terminator
Additional Requirements: Chemical sensing cable (as needed for application)
Power: Requires a dedicated circuit within close proximity, marked as the disconnecting device for the LD5200.
Sensing Cable Input – Compatible with SeaHawk chemical sensing cables (not included)
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL (included)
- Maximum Sensing Cable Length: 10,000ft (3,048m) of chemical sensing cable
- Minimum Sensing Cable Length: 35ft (11m)
- Detection Accuracy: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.5% of the cable length
- Detection Repeatability: ± 2ft (0.6m) +/- 0.25% of the cable length
- Detection Response Time: 5-990 seconds, software adjustable in 5 second increments; ±2 seconds
- Analog: 4-20mA Loop Powered, 18-36VDC, RL = 500 Ohm max.
- Relay: 1 DPDT Leak Relay, 1 DPDT Cable Break Relay (allows each alarm to be sent to two places); 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC; configurable for supervised or non-supervised, latched or non-latched
- Maintenance Relay: 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC; configurable for supervised or non-supervised, latched or non-latched
- EIA-485 (Port 1, Port 2, Port 3): 9600, 19200, or 38400 baud (selectable); No parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- EIA-232: 9600 baud; No parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- RJ-45: 10/100BaseT Ethernet port (TCP/IP)
- EIA-485: Modbus RTU Client & Server; BACnet MS/TP; N2, Server
- EIA-232: Terminal emulation, VT100 compatible
- RJ-45: Ethernet: TCP/IP; Modbus/TCP/UDP, Client & Server; SNMP V1, V2, V3, NTP, SMTP, DNS; BACnet/IP
- Audible Alarm: 85DBA @ 2ft (0.6m); re-sound 0-999min
- Visible Alarm: Alarm indicated on LCD touch screen and through web interface
Logging Capabilities – Logs are downloadable to .txt file
- Alarm History/Event Log: Last 1,024 events
- Trend Log: Cable current level once per day, for the last 365 days
- LCD Touch Screen: No password required to view controller status and data. Administrator password limits access to configuration options.
- Web Interface: Username and password can be configured.
Front Panel Interface
- Display: 480 x 272 pixel color backlit LCD touch screen; 95.04mm x 53.85mm
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- NEMA Type 1
- Dimensions: 12.5″W x 10″H x 3.25″D (318mmW x 254mmH x 83mmD)
- Weight: 8.2 lbs. (3.7kg)
- Mounting: Wall mount
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant