Use non-sensing cable (NSC) to extend a control panel’s leader cable to an area where sensing cable is needed. Since it’s less expensive than sensing cable, it’s also frequently used to bridge lengths of sensing cable through areas where active leak detection is not required. NSC does not affect the accuracy system readings or limit the amount of sensing cable that can be connected to a control panel.
The NSC-25 non-sensing cable is 25 feet (7.62m) long. Use this NSC with the SD-Z, SC, SC-R, and SC-ZH.
- Thermally bonded polymer-coated carrier
- Highly flexible
- Strong and durable
- Resists bends and kinks
- Available in standard and custom lengths with pre-installed end connectors
- Easy to install and to add additional lengths of cable to an installation
- Plenum rated, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
Conductive Fluid Non-Sensing Cable
Plenum Rating: CL2P/CMP C(UL)
Sheer Strength: >180 lbs. (>81.65kg)
Cut Through Resistance: >40 lbs. (>18.14kg) with.005in (0.127mm) blade
Abrasion Resistance: 60 cycles per UL 719
Connector: 4 pin, 0.96in (24.38mm) diameter
- Temperature: 32° to 167°F (0° to 75°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: 22° to 185°F (-30° to 85°C)
Dimensions: Diameter of cable not to exceed 0.25in (6.35mm)
Weight: .01 lbs./ft (14.87g/m)
Certifications: CE; UL; RoHS compliant; Patent No. 6144209; Plenum rated