The SD-RO1 is a single zone spot detector with one relay output. It can be used in conjunction with any product that accepts a digital dry contact input.
Spot detectors are ideal for small spaces, and are the most economical way to detect fluids in confined areas, such as condensation drip pans.
Make Sure You Have An Isolated Power Supply!
The SD-RO1 requires an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the SD-RO1. Purchase RLE’s WA-AC-24-ST power supply.
The PSWA-DC-24 may also be used, but if a DC power supply is used the SD-RO1 will be a latching device – once an alarm is detected, the spot detector will remain in an alarm state until power is cycled to the SD-RO1.
Click here for more information about RLE leak detection controllers and isolated power supplies.
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 24VDC (±10%) Isolated @ 0.1A max.; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST (not included)
- If a DC power supply is used the SD-RO1 will be a latching device – once an alarm is detected, the spot detector will remain in an alarm state until power is cycled to the SD-RO1.
- 24VAC (±10%) Isolated @ 0.1A max.; requires RLE power supply WA-AC-24-ST (not included)
Relay Output: Dry Contact, Form C; 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC
Leader Cable (Non-sensing)
- Length: 14 feet (4.27m)
- Connector: N/A
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 1.55″W x 2.0″H x 1.0″D (39.4mmW x 50.8mmH x 25.4mmD)
Weight: 7 oz. (192g)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant