The SeaHawk LD310 single zone leak detection controller monitors up to 300 feet (91 meters) of sensing cable. It is compatible with RLE SC, SC-R, and SC-ZH leak detection sensing cables, as well as SD-Z and SD-Z1 spot detectors.
The LD310 requires an isolated 5VDC power supply. Be sure to purchase the WA-DC-5-ST power supply with your LD310.
If you are using the LD310 in an international location, purchase the PSWA-DC-5 power supply and any applicable blade attachments.
Included Equipment: LD310 controller, leader cable, end-of-line (EOL) terminator
Additional Requirements: Power supply WA-DC-5-ST, sensing cable and spot detector (as needed for application)
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 5VDC Isolated (±10%) @ 100mA max; requires RLE power supply WA-DC-5-ST (not included)
- Leak Detection Cable: Compatible with SC, SC-R, and SC-ZH sensing cables as well as SD-Z and SD-Z1 spot detectors (not included)
- One Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (included)
- Maximum Sensing Cable Length: 300ft (91m) of conductive fluid sensing cable
- Detection Response Time: When used with conductive fluid or chemical sensing cables, less than 20sec; 10sec typical.
Outputs: 2 Form C Alarm Relays (leak and fault); 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC; configurable as supervised or non-supervised
- Audible Alarm: 85dB @ 10cm (min)
- Visual Alarm: Bi-color LED
Front Panel Interface
- Audible Alarm: Indicates cable break or leak detected
- LED Indicator:
- Normal Operation: Green
- Cable Fault: Flashing orange
- Leak Detected: Flashing red
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 4.4”L x 2.5”W x 1.5”H (11.2cmL x 6.4cmW x 3.8cmH)
Weight: 0.2lb (0.10kg)
Mounting: Free standing, zip ties, screw and keyhole – spaced 2.5” (6.4cm), junction box – 2 screws spaced 3.28” (8.3cm)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1; RoHS compliant