The BMS-WiNG leverages RLE’s WiNG wireless sensor technology and allows it to integrate via protocols into any building management system (BMS) or alarm monitoring system.
The BMS-WiNG includes:
- Supports up to 50 WiNG sensors.
- Transmission range between BMS-WiNG and sensors up to 600 feet.
- Robust protocols for communication with any Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP system.
- No user interface or separate software required – integrates directly with existing BMS and alarm monitoring systems.
- Enclosure mounts in a panel, on a DIN rail, or on a wall.
- Available in 900MHz and 868Mhz configurations. 868MHz devices are not currently sold through buy.rletech.com. Please contact RLE if you’d like to purchase an 868MHz unit.
Power: Hardwired 24VDC, 500mA or RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST (optional; not included)
Included Equipment: BMS-WiNG, DIN rail mount adapter, USB mini B to USB A cable
Required Accessories: WiNG sensors
Maximum Number of WiNG sensors per BMS-WiNG: 50 sensors
Communications: Available in 868MHz or 900MHz configurations
- EIA-232: USB Connector; 115200 Baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit
- EIA-485: 9600, 19200, 38400 or 76800 baud (selectable); Parity: None, 8 data bits 1 stop bit
- Modbus RTU (EIA-485): Server RTU mode, supports function codes 03 and 04
- BACnet MS/TP (EIA-485)
- Push Button: Sensor auto-discovery, sensor removal, and factory reset
- LED Indicators: Power/Status – 1 tricolor
- DIP Switches: SW 1 – Device configuration; SW 2 – Modbus/BACnet device ID
- Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 5.25”W x 6.0”H x 1.75”D (133mmW x 152mmH x 44.5mmD)
Weight: 8.0 oz. (228g)
Mounting: Wall mount (keyhole, zip tie, or screw holes); DIN rail mount
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, IEC 61010; EN 60601-1; CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; IEC 55011; CISPR16; RoHS compliant.