The WiNG-RXT provides an extra boost for WiNG signals in complex environments.
The WiNG-RXT Features:
- Helps push WiNG signals through more complex physical or noisy RF environments.
- Use in conjunction with the WiNG-MGR and WiNG sensors to increase transmission range by up to 1,000 feet (305m) direct line of sight
- Includes a wide range power supply
- Wall mount brackets allow you to mount the RXT in an unobtrusive yet effective location.
- External antennas included for maximum signal coverage.
Current pricing includes a chip expedite fee. Contact an RLE Sales Representative for more information.
Power: 5VDC @ 400mA max.; PoE Kit available (sold separately)
Included Equipment: WiNG-RXT, PSWA-DC-5 power supply, antennas, wall mount brackets
USB Communication Port: Serial port emulation for firmware upgrades and diagnostics
- Up to 1,000 ft (305m) indoors, direct line of sight to WiNG-MGR or another WiNG-RXT.
- Up to 600 ft (183m) direct line of sight to WiNG sensors.
- Up to 270ft (82.3m) through one wall to WiNG sensors.
- Up to 100 ft (30.5m) through multiple walls to WiNG sensors.
- Temperature: 32ºF to 140ºF (0ºC – 60ºC)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude: 15,000 ft (4572m) max.
Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 185ºF (-20ºC – 85ºC)
Mounting: Freestanding, wall mount (included)
Dimensions and Weight: 4.5”W x 4.8”D x 1.6”H (11.4cmW x 12.2cmD x 4.1cmH), 1.2lb (0.534kg)
Certifications: ETL listed; CE; conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010; EN 61326-1; EN 301489-1; EN 301489-3; certified to CSA C22.2 NO, 61010.1; RoHS compliant; FCC ID: MCQ-XB900HP; IC: 1846A-XB900HP