The SeaHawk LD1000-M single zone leak detection controller monitors up to 1,000 feet (305 meters) of chemical sensing cable. This unit comes with the leader cable and EOL that are compatible with our chemical sensing cable.
As a stand-alone leak detection controller, the LD1000-M features an audible alarm and three LED indicators. The LD1000-M is Modbus enabled, so you can integrate it via Modbus output into existing monitoring systems. It is ideal for small areas, facilities where the sensing cable is exposed or leaks can be easily located, and areas where the audible/visible alarm can be easily noticed.
Make Sure You Have An Isolated Power Supply!
RLE leak detection controllers, including the LD1000-M, require an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the LD1000-M. Purchase an RLE power supply – PSWA-DC-24-ST or WA-AC-24-ST.
Click here for more information about RLE leak detection controllers and isolated power supplies.
Included Equipment: LD1000 controller, chemical cable leader cable, chemical cable end-of-line (EOL) terminator
Additional Requirements: RLE power supply, chemical sensing cable (as needed for application)
Power: Requires an isolated power supply for DC operation.
- 24VDC (±10%) Isolated @ 300mA max.; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST (not included)
- 24VAC (±10%) @ 300mA max.; requires RLE power supply WA-AC-24-ST (not included)
- Leak Detection Cable: Compatible with SeaHawk chemical sensing cables (not included)
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (included)
- Maximum Sensing Cable Length: 1000 feet (305m) of chemical sensing cable
- Detection Response Time: Configurable for 10sec or 2min, ±10%
Relay Outputs: 1 Form C Leak Relay, 1 Form C Cable Fault Relay, configurable to 2 Summary Alarm Relays; 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC; configurable for supervised or non-supervised, latched or non-latched
- EIA-485: 9600 or 19,200 baud; Parity none; 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- Modbus (EIA-485): Server; RTU Mode; Supports function codes 03, 04, and 06
Alarm Notification: Audible Alarm 85DBA @ 2ft (0.6m); Selectable
Front Panel Interface
- LED Indicators: Power: 1 green (on/off); Cable Fault: 1 amber; Leak Detected: 1 red
- Push Buttons: 1: Quiet, Reset, Test
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 4.125″W x 5.5″H x 2.25″D (105mmW x 140mmH x 58mmD)
Weight: 27.0 oz. (765g)
Mounting: Wall mount
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant