The sensing cable adapter kit (SCC-KIT) is used to reverse the connector type (male-to-female or female-to-male), and is used when cable has been installed incorrectly. It includes one male/male and one female/female connector and eliminates the need to uninstall and reinstall cable.
Use the SCC-KIT with SC, SC-R, and SC-ZH.
Conductive Fluid Sensing Cable Adapter Kit
Connections: 22 AWG, 4 Conductors, AMP 4-pin circular receptacle
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Female: 2.1″L x 1.0″W (53mmL x 25mmW)
- Male: 2.9″L x 0.8″W (74mmL x 20mmW)
- Female: 0.6oz. (17g)
- Male: 0.7oz. (20g)
Certifications: Plenum Rated; CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL STD 61010-1, EN STD 61010-1; RoHS compliant
Standards: NEC Article 725-CL2P, CMP, MPP