The BMS-LD3Z provides three zones of RLE’s patented leak detection that directly integrates via protocols into any building management system (BMS) or alarm monitoring system.
The BMS-LD3Z includes:
- Three zones of leak detection.
- Supports up to 1,000ft (305m) of sensing cable and spot detectors per zone; 3,000ft (915m) total.
- Robust protocols for communication with any Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP system.
- No user interface or separate software required – integrates directly with existing BMS and alarm monitoring systems.
- Enclosure mounts in a panel, on a DIN rail, or on a wall.
Current pricing includes a chip expedite fee. Contact an RLE Sales Representative for more information.
Power: Hardwired 24VDC, 500mA or RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST (optional; not included)
Included Equipment: BMS-LD3Z, DIN rail mount adapter
Required Accessories: One LC-KIT per zone of leak detection; SC, SC-ZH, SC-C, or SD-Z.
Sensing Cable: Compatible with all RLE sensing cables and the SD-Z and SD-Z1 spot detectors.
- Cable Input: Three cable inputs; EACH input requires LC-KIT: 15ft (4.57m) leader cable and EOL (not included)
- Maximum Length: Up to 1,000ft (305m) of sensing cable and spot detectors per zone; 3,000ft (915m) total
- Detection Response Time: < 10 seconds
- Cable Break Detection: Yes
- EIA-232: USB Connector; 115200 Baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit
- EIA-485: 9600, 19200, 38400 or 76800 baud (selectable); Parity: None, 8 data bits 1 stop bit
- Modbus RTU (EIA-485): Server RTU mode, supports function codes 03 and 04
- BACnet MS/TP (EIA-485)
- Push Button: Factory reset
- LED Indicators: Power/Status – 1 tricolor; Leak Zone Status- 1 tricolor
- DIP Switches: SW 1 – Device configuration; SW 2 – Modbus/BACnet device ID
- Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 5.25”W x 6.0”H x 1.75”D (133mmW x 152mmH x 44.5mmD)
Weight: 8.0 oz. (228g)
Mounting: Wall mount (keyhole, zip tie, or screw holes); DIN rail mount
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, IEC 61010; EN 60601-1; CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; IEC 55011; CISPR16; RoHS compliant.