The LDRA6 accommodates six inputs that can be configured for zone water detection or as remote alarm annunciators. An LDRA6 can monitor for both leaks & alarms generated by networked equipment.
As a zone leak detection solution, the LDRA6 is compatible with SeaHawk sensing cables and SeaHawk SD-Z & SD-Z1 spot detectors. This allows the LDRA6 to detect the presence of water, conductive fluids, and chemicals. When a leak is detected, the LDRA6 annunciates an alarm for the corresponding zone.
Each of the LDRA6’s six zones can accommodate up to 1,000 feet (305m) of sensing cable or one or more spot detectors. If you intend to use the LDRA6 for zone leak detection, you need to order one LC-KIT for each zone of leak detection you plan to monitor.
As a remote alarm status panel, each of the inputs can be configured to relay and annunciate alarms from equipment and sensors that provide a digital dry contact signal. Common inputs to the LDRA6 include HVAC units, power distribution devices (PDU), uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), and generator summary/alarm contacts.
In addition to a panel summary relay output, each input has a unique relay output.
The LDRA6’s Modbus capabilities allow it to communicate with other Modbus-compatible devices.
Make Sure You Have An Isolated Power Supply!
RLE leak detection controllers, including the LDRA6, require an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the LDRA6. Purchase an RLE power supply – PSWA-DC-24 or 24V-POE-Kit.
Click here for more information about RLE leak detection controllers and isolated power supplies.
Included Equipment: LDRA6 alarm panel
Additional Requirements: Isolated RLE power supply, leader cable, end-of-line (EOL) terminator, sensing cable (as needed for application)
Power: Requires an isolated power supply.
- 24VDC Isolated @ 600mA max.; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24 (not included)
- Leak Detection Cable: Compatible with SeaHawk sensing cable and SD-Z and SD-Z1 spot detectors (not included)
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator for each zone (not included)
- Maximum Length: 1000 feet (305m) of conductive fluid sensing cable and/or spot detectors per zone; 6000 feet (1830m) total
- Detection Response Time Digital: When used with conductive fluid sensing cable or chemical sensing cable, 20-3600sec, software adjustable in 10 second increments; ±2sec Dry Contact NO/NC.
- Relay: 1 Form C Summary Alarm Relay, 6 Form C alarms, one per input/zone 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC; Configurable for supervised or non-supervised, latched or non-latched
- EIA-232: 9600 baud; Parity none; 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- EIA-485: 1200, 2400, 9600 or 19,200 baud; Parity none, odd, even (programmable); 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- Terminal Emulation (EIA-232): VT100 compatible
- Modbus (EIA-485): Server; RTU Mode; Supports function codes 03, 04, 06, and 16
- Audible Alarm: 85DBA @ 2ft (0.6m); re-sound (disabled, 8,16 or 24 hours)
- Visible Alarm: LED: Alarm: red; Cable Fault: yellow
Front Panel Interface
- LED Indicators: Power: 1 green (on/off); 1 tri-color Status LED per zone (6 total) (Power On: green; Alarm: red; Cable Fault: yellow)
- Push Buttons: Quiet/Test/Reset: 1
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 10.5″W x 8.0″H x 2.0″D (267mmW x 203mmH x 51mmD)
Weight: 4 lbs. (1.82kg)
Mounting: Wall mount enclosure
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant