The Protocol Converter (FDS-PC) connects directly to equipment and converts SNMP, BACnet, and Modbus protocols to one or more of these same protocols for integration into a building management system (BMS) or network management system (NMS).
The dual port Protocol Converter (FDS-PC-DP) has three EIA-485 ports for extended Modbus polling over multiple trunk lines.
The FDS-PC-DP includes a PSWA-DC-24 power supply.
Power: 24VAC @ 600mA max, 50/60Hz, 24VDC @ 600mA max. (PSWA-DC-24 included)
- Ethernet: 10/100BaseT, RJ45 connector; 500VAC RMS isolation
- EIA-232: DB9 female connector; 9600 baud; No parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
- EIA-485: 1200, 2400, 9600 or 19200 baud (selectable); Parity: none, even or odd, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit
Dual Port Protocol Converter contains 2 additional EIA-485 ports (Three total EIA-485 ports; Port 2 configurable for half- or full-duplex)
- TCP/IP; HTML, TFTP
- SNMP: V1: V2C MIB-2 compliant; NMS Manageable with Get
- Modbus (EIA-485): Modbus Client/Server; RTU mode; Supports Client codes 01, 02, 03, 04; Server code 03
- Modbus TCP/IP: Modbus Client/Server; TCP/IP transmission protocol
- BACNet/IP: ASHRAE STD 135-2004 Annex J; Port 3 on Dual Port Protocol Converter is BACnet MS/TP capable (Secondary only)
- SMTP (email): Supports Client Authentication (plain and login); compatible with ESMTP Servers
- Terminal Emulation (EIA-232): VT100 compatible (for configuration and diagnostics only)
Protocols In: SNMP, Modbus EIA-485, Modbus TCP/IP, BACnet/IP
Protocols Out: SNMP, Modbus EIA-485, Modbus TCP/IP, BACnet/IP; BACnet MS/TP (Port 3 of Dual Port Protocol Converter only)
- Web Browser Access (Ethernet): 1 Web password Read Only; 1 Web password Read/Write
- Terminal Emulation Access: None
Maximum Number of units/modules/nodes: 32
Maximum Number of registers/OIDs/instances: 1,024
- Network: 1 Green/Red LED: Link/No Link; 1 Green Active (additional LEDs for Dual Port Protocol Converter)
- EIA-485 Status: 2 Green Transmit and Receive LEDs (additional LEDs for Dual Port Protocol Converter)
- Temperature: 32ºF to 122ºF (0ºC – 50ºC)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude: 15,000 ft (4572m) max.
Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 185ºF (-20ºC – 85ºC)
Mounting: Desktop, rack mount (brackets included), or wall mount (brackets available, sold separately)
Dimensions: 9.8”W x 5.3”D x 1.8”H (248mmW x 135mmD x 46mmH)
Weight: 2.32 lb. (1.05kg)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1; certified to CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; RoHS compliant