Designed for use with the WiNG-MGR and BMS-WING systems, the WiNG-CO2 is a single wireless device that measures carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity.
The versatility of the WiNG-CO2 makes it a perfect fit for a variety of applications including:
- Tracking building air quality
- Monitoring HVAC systems
- Counting indoor human occupancy
- Monitoring horticulture facilities and greenhouses
- Self-calibrating, zero maintenance CO2 module that features:
- Range of 0-2000 PPM
- Accuracy up to 30 PPM
- Selectable CO2 measurement interval
- 15 year CO2 sensor life expectancy
- Uses 900MHz radio-based communication
- Proprietary wireless design
- Designed with your facility’s security in mind, WiNG sensors do not have IP addresses and cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network. This ensures that they cannot be used as unauthorized wireless access points.
- A transmission range between manager and sensors that is second to none:
- Up to 100 feet (30.5m) through multiple walls
- Up to 270 feet (82.3m) through one wall
- Up to 600 feet (183m) direct line of sight
- Add up to 1,000 feet (305m) direct line of sight with a WiNG-RXT range extender
- Unparalleled sensor battery life:
- Up to 5 years under normal room temperatures and at the default two minute CO2 measurement interval.
- Polling rate of 10-20 seconds