Designed for use with the WiNG-MGR and BMS-WING systems, the WiNG-THRM allows you to place a temperature sensor in an environment that may be unfriendly to a wireless transmission – in ductwork, in wells, in pipes, or in refrigerators and freezers – while the transmitter portion of the sensor remains outside that environment, sending the temperature reading back to the WiNG controller.
The WiNG-THRM Features:
- Uses 900MHz radio-based communication
- Proprietary wireless design
- Accepts one 10K-2 thermistor input (12-bit A/D conversion)
- Designed with your facility’s security in mind, WiNG sensors do not have IP addresses and cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network. This ensures that they cannot be used as unauthorized wireless access points.
- A transmission range between manager and sensors that is second to none:
- Up to 100 feet (30.5m) through multiple walls
- Up to 270 feet (82.3m) through one wall
- Up to 600 feet (183m) direct line of sight
- Add up to 1,000 feet (305m) direct line of sight with a WiNG-RXT range extender
- Unparalleled sensor battery life:
- Up to 5 years across full operating range: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Up 8 years at temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
- Up to 12 year battery life at room temperature
- Polling rate of 10-20 seconds